Do you ever feel weak, dizzy, confused or sick to your stomach? It’s just a bug right? Or is it?
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a tasteless, odorless, colorless gas that kills an average of 430 people per year in the United States. Maintaining a working CO detector is important for any facility. It can provide ample warning of dangerous fumes and significantly reduce the risk of illness and death.
Does your organization have a working carbon monoxide detector?
Watch our McNeil Minute tip video above to learn how your organization should protect itself against carbon monoxide poisoning. Watch more McNeil Minute tip videos here.
View our programs to get more information and find out how we can better serve your insurance needs here. To speak with one of our representatives, please contact us by using our contact form.