Quality Insurance for Commercial and Public Works Contractors:
McNeil & Company’s Commercial & Public Works Contractors’ Program is designed to provide Comprehensive General Liability to Commercial, Industrial and Public Works Contractors. The Program will allow for incidental residential repair or remodel but no new residential construction. The Program is being underwritten by an A. M. Best Rated “A XV” (Non-admitted) Insurance Carrier.
-Commercial Contractors with Minimal and incidental residential service & remodel work
-Apartments considered commercial construction
-Painting Contractors with less than 75% residential service & remodel work. Up to (3) residential single family or custom homes a year. Must be scheduled for coverage.
-New Ventures (with proven management experience)
Commercial Contractors with minimal & incidental residential & remodel work.
Apartments considered commercial construction.
New Ventures with proven management experience.
– $1,000,000 Per Occurrence
– $2,000,000 General Aggregate
– $2,000,000 Products/Completed Operations
– $1,000,000 Personal & Advertising Injury
– $5,000 Medical Expense
– $50,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
– McNeil & Co. Contractors’ Supplemental Application*
– Acord 125 – Commercial Insurance Application
– Acord 126 – Commercial General Liability Section
– Four (4) years of hard copy company loss runs (current)
– Three (3) years premium information (exposures/premiums/insurer)
– Owner’s resume for New Ventures
– Past Projects (removal) application
*Various carriers require their own applications prior to “binding”. Please see your McNeil Underwriter for required applications.